Missouri, a 36 years old Christian Johnson was babysitting a toddler in Independence, on May 6th and 7th. The parents were shocked when they saw their Son’s hands wrapped in gauze and socks when they came to pick him up.
Family didn’t expect their son’s injuries to be so severe because Johnson told them a neighbor was a doctor and could treat him. The parents could not take off the bandages because it caused their child so much pain. They took him to the nearby hospital where doctors checked the boy’s hand.